Ok, I am brand new to this, but found this linky party and I needed something to do. So, I hope I am doing this right...
Listening: Gilmore Girls is my all-time FAVORITE show! I don't even know how many times I have watched the series all the way through... I have the DVD's and thanks to Netflix I watch it all day through my Wii U.
Loving: My animals have been keeping me company today. Even Lexi, my cat, is laying on the couch instead of in the bedroom. They're the best!
Thinking: I have to work daycare on Wednesday. I HATE daycare! Technically it's "summer camp", but let's be real, it's daycare. I have gotten out of working all summer, so I shouldn't be complaining...
Wanting: My husband has been gone over a month. Still got a ways to go, but summer makes me miss him more. That's the only downside of not working during the summer and being in a new state (I can't use that excuse much longer, we've been here almost a year).
Needing: I have so many projects I COULD be doing, but I'm so much of a perfectionist. I have made so many first week of school activities and then not liked them. I just need something that is a cut and dry project.
All Star: Sewing is my latest favorite hobby. And I really need to finish that baby quilt that I started for my sister-in-law... She is expecting in August, so I should really finish it. Maybe that should be my project. The hard part is even done!
Ok, that is what I've got for now!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for my blog...
This linky party is from http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2015/06/currently-july-2015.html

Ugh, summer camp. Yes, I agree it is glorified daycare. I'm sorry you have to do it. Wow, a baby quilt. I can sew a little, but definitely not well enough to do a quilt.
ReplyDeleteYour link is working great! I'm new to this, too. I cross my fingers every time I hit that last submit button, hoping that I didn't do something that will shut down the entire internet - LOL! I will follow your new blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I totally feel the same way. I've been looking up blogging videos all night. I will go over and follow your blog. :)
Delete**Swoon.** I'm in love with Gilmore Girls. I'm about halfway through even though I've seen them all already, there is just so much talking I always miss something. I love to sew as well. I'm working on making my own wedding dress! (I know that sounds crazy). I have a 1.5 years though, that should be plenty of time.
ReplyDeleteMichelle B.
Miss, Hey Miss